Do you thrive in a growing, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you aspire to work with a highly motivated workforce that develops and markets revolutionary industrial maintenance solutions for commercial HVAC, facility management, manufacturing, power generation, maritime and other industrial applications to global companies? Are you interested in working with industry experts to expand your knowledge base and skills? If so, we want you to join our talented team at Goodway Technologies (www.goodway.com) performing tasks for our Inside Direct Sales.
Goodway Technologies innovative products have been used by facilities and plant maintenance personnel worldwide for the maintenance of HVAC systems, plant machinery, hazardous material cleanup and other industrial maintenance needs.With a dynamic, results-oriented work culture and excellent opportunities for professional growth, we value intelligence, resourcefulness, work ethic and a results-driven attitude. In the role of Direct Inside Sales you will part of the domestic sales team and perform the following:
The sales position requires the following:
• Handling and responding to incoming sales inquiries that are generated but not limited to advertising, direct mail, or referrals. These incoming inquires can be via incoming telephone calls, e-mails, faxes or regular mail.
• Updating the Goodway database to reflect all incoming inquiries and responses to these inquiries.
• Determining the merit of each inquiry and taking the appropriate action. Discuss the prospects specific application and determine which piece of Goodway equipment, if any, will meet the requirements. Furnishing recommendations in the form of price quotations to prospective customers.
• Making unsolicited outgoing calls to generate new business for Goodway. Outgoing calls to existing and new prospects from the Goodway database, rented mailing lists, published directories, trade shows, and off the internet.
• Handling and writing up of both machine and parts orders. These orders can be called, faxed, e-mailed, or mailed in by Goodway customers.
• Attending professional trade shows from time to time.
• Participating in monthly product training sessions. Product knowledge will be formally tested.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Technical Capacity.
Experience and Education:
• A Bachelor’s degree is required and 2 - 3 years of work experience as a salesperson in a manufacturing industry is a plus.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills are essential.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task.
• Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills and a sensitivity to understand sales and customer needs.
• Ensure excellent customer service.
• Flexibility and the desire to take on additional responsibility.
• Knowledge of an inventory system preferably, but not required.
This position will pay a base salary with a competitive commission package that will focus on sales in a designated territory. The package will include compensation for existing accounts, with bonus opportunities for new accounts and reaching stretch goals.
Goodway Technologies offers excellent benefits to full-time eligible employees including paid holidays, paid time off, paid sick leave, health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401 K plan. Employees stay updated through company meetings, and we enjoy our vibrant culture through team building and social events held throughout the year.
If you're a smart, experienced, team-oriented individual with a background in inside sales, who seeks a challenge in an entrepreneurial environment, then apply to our Direct Inside Sales position today and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to work with a leader in the industry.
Goodway Technology Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.